Monday, September 19, 2011

If you want to comment..

I changed the settings which now allows anyone to comment. Previously only Blogger or Google members could comment which I realize is not very practical. So if you want to leave a comment, simply click on the "0 comments" hyperlink at the end of a post (might say 1,2, or another number than 0 if people have commented already) and it will lead you to the same post. Simply scroll down the page and there will be a text box where you can leave your comment. Then, in the scrolldown menu, select Name/URL and you can leave your name so I'll know who left the comment. Then you will be asked to type in a password to confirm. Email me (france9@mts.net) if you have any questions or are having difficulties leaving a comment.

Another feature of the blog is the "Feed RSS" label at the top of the blog. I'm not too familiar with feeds but the feed will allow you to be notified when the blog is updated. You can subscribe to the feed and add it to your Favorites Bar. Whenever I upload a new post, you will be notified. In what way exactly, I'm not too sure. Maybe I should follow my own blog to know when I post something new ; ) Once again, let me know if you're having difficulties with this, I'll do my best to help you.

**Okay, I've just tried the "Feed RSS" option and I can explain a little bit more. Once you click on "Feed RSS", it will bring you to a new page. Choose the hyperlink "Subscribe to this feed". A window will pop up. If I were you, I'd check the box marked "Add to Favorites Bar" which will make it more accessible for you. Press Okay and voilĂ ! A new bar should have appeared in your Favorites Bar. The bar will allow you to see new posts I upload. Pretty neat eh? : p

0 comments:

Post a Comment