Monday, February 6, 2012

Ain't no mountain high enough

Since we have no school, we now train on the mountain at 7:30 in the morning. To get there on time, I have to leave the dorm at about 6:30. At this time of the year, it is preeeetty cold outside, especially in the morning. And the training is hard. We do countless sprints going uphill. And then, after my legs feel like mush and can barely support me, I still have to get back to the dorm, which usually takes at least another 30 minutes.

On our last training on the mountain on Monday, I took my camera with me. So through the pictures, you can make it to the top with me. But trust me, it's a lot harder than it looks ; )


The mountain, seen from afar

Watch your step here


Keep at it, you're almost there.

Just need to climb a few more flights of stairs and you're there

You did it! You made it to the top!

The cats who are always there to greet people at the top.

1 comments:

Mamoru Vincent Blais-Shiokawa said...

The cats are probably the best motivation!! Even dad would want to run up there!

Post a Comment