Saturday, November 26, 2011

7A class pictures

Took some pictures of my Japanese class the other day... okay, in fact, it was a while ago but I haven't had time to upload them. Here they are.


the girls of the class (representing Canada, Korea, Thailand and America)

Two Libyans of our class (there are 6 in total): Youssef (left) and Mohamed 

Faraju and Isumairu (both from Libya)

From left: Ahamedo (Libya), Ed (China), Busaisa (Libya)


Our entire class (missing Youssef who is taking the picture I believe)
 It's so cold now in Japan. Everyone gasps in shock when I tell them that we get -45 degrees in Canada but personally, I feel just as cold in Japan's current 12 degree temperature. In class, I wear my parka and my tuque. I really look like a Canadian ; )

However, they also have some really warm spots as well. Yesterday, along with three other international students, we went to a sentou. It's pretty much exactly like an onsen (a hot spring) except that the sentou is not natural. I don't care if it's natural or not, it's great for relaxing muscles after training hard all week. And it's only about 10 minutes away from our residence so I'll be going quite often I think. : )

2 comments:

Mamoru Vincent Blais-Shiokawa said...

Who's the guy at the far left?

France said...

If you're talking about the last picture, that's Rikon, a Chinese student who left about halway through the semester.

Post a Comment