Monday, October 10, 2011

Japanese class : 7A and 7B

Today, we were reassigned to a different Japanese class. Our class initially had 13 students. This week, about 8 students from Libya as well as a couple of students from other classes joined our class. The teachers decided a class of 25 students was a bit too big and so our class was divided into 7A and 7B. The students with a bit more difficulty were placed in 7B and the others who are a bit more advanced (including me) in 7A. The class dynamics are a bit different but I think the faster learning pace will be better for me.

* Note: In class, we have some listening exercises every day where we have to listen to some dialogue and then answer some questions or choose the right picture. After we listen, the teacher will ask: Maru (correct statement), Batsu (Incorrect statement), or Wakarimasen (I don't understand). That third option is quite useful ; )

I've also been doing some cooking (not Japanese yet) in my spare time (what free time!?!). A couple of pictures to give you an idea:


Yumm, a taste of home, some good old chili


1 comments:

David said...

Looks delicious :) Yum.

Post a Comment