Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rain, kareoke, and working out in Tokai

Sorry everyone for not updating in... how long has it been... about 2 weeks or more? But as you'll soon see in my posts, I was pretty busy these last two weeks.

So I have to go back a bit in time to be able to write all this. Last week, after staying for two days at the Iwasa's house (my father's friends), my brother and father came back to Tokai for three days. During that time, we had the chance to go to kareoke, which I think they both enjoyed a lot. Maybe I'll upload a video later : P My brother had the chance to practice with the men's team, which gives him a glimpse of what he might do in three years time. It also rained on Tuesday that week (April 3rd) and because the weather predictions were so bad, judo was cancelled. Instead, I brought my brother and father to Sazanka, the hot spring that I visit about once a month. And guess who they met in the change room? None other than Kosei Inoue, a gold medallist at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney and current coach for the men's judo team at Tokai. lol

Brooding in the rain

My brother and me working out together

From left: Nishiyama sensei, Vincent (Mamoru) and my father

1 comments:

Mamoru Vincent Blais-Shiokawa said...

Common, everybody bumps into an Olympic Champion everyday? I mean it's just Inoe Kosei. lol

Post a Comment