Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dad and bro: on their way!

My dad and brother are on their way to Japan!!! We were worried for a bit because there have been some illegal strikes going on at Air Canada that could have affected their flights but last I checked, they transferred without any problems or delays in Edmonton and Vancouver and are now on their way to Tokyo, Japan. I am almost jumping up and down. I'm so excited to see my family!!! Unfortunately, my mother couldn't come because it would be extremely difficult for her to get around. There are still many places with no elevators and just the sheer amount of people would be hard to navigate through. But as she told me, she's looking forward to these 2 weeks. She'll be able to r-e-l-a-x, not have to make lunches or coffee, etc. And she'll be acting as our communication tower because we'll all be reporting to her about our activities of the day. : p

For my brother, this is his first time travelling to Japan so everything will be new and exciting. I might be even more excited than he is lol. He doesn't know what's in store for him. I was in his shoes three years ago when my father and I went to Japan. At that time, my father was the guide and I was completely dependent on him for everything. But now, since I've been here for six months already and I have a good hang of how things work, I have a lot of things I want to show my brother: kareoke, hot spring baths, etc. So many things to do... and they're only staying about 2 weeks. So we've got some cramming to do!

Just a heads up: in the next 2 weeks, I'll probably be writing a lot about my brother and father and our adventures together in Japan, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Mamoru Vincent Blais-Shiokawa said...

Right your are! I'm bringing sexy back... YEAH!

France said...

Them other boys don't know how to act... Yeah!

Post a Comment