Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is a special day for a special someone in my life: my Mom's birthday. I wish I could be there with her to celebrate but this post will have to do.

My Mom is my rock. She's the person I go to for everything. Doesn't matter what it's about (boys, school, decisions, judo, health), she's always there to give me advice and help me solve my problems.

As I grow older and start to think about my own future family, I realize it's not easy to be a mother. When you see other children who misbehave, it's natural to think: "Oh, if I were the mother, they wouldn't act like that." But it's not that easy. There's no right way to raise children and every mother has her own ways. And I think my mom did a fine job : ) So thank you for that too, Mom. : P

Happy Birthday Mom! See you in about half a year! Love u!

1 comments:

maman said...

T'es donc fine!

Post a Comment