Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The bugs are coming out

It's getting warmer so bugs are coming out of their hiding places. And let me tell you, they are huge! Spiders are double the size of spiders in Canada. And they're everywhere. In the kitchen, in our room, on the walls. The reason I'm making such a big fuss out of this is because I really, really dislike spiders. Ever since I've been young, I would jump back 5 meters if I ever encountered one. And as afraid as I was of them, I couldn't kill them either to get rid of them.

But, I've made some progress since then, and armed with a kleenex, or more often a flyswatter (it's longer so that means I don't have to come as close to the spider), I'm able to kill it (multiple times just to make sure it's really dead).

However, given the size of spiders in Japan, I've gone back to jumping 5 meters in the air...

1 comments:

Mamoru Vincent Blais-Shiokawa said...

Don't exaggerate... 10 meters up in the air!

Post a Comment