Wednesday, December 14, 2011

10 things I miss from Canada

1. My family
2. The friends and people I'm used to having in my daily life (teammates, classmates, trainers, coaches, etc)
3. Certain food products which I can't find in Japan (for example, oatmeal, sour cream, chocolate milk)
4. My mom's delicious cooking
5. My piano (the piano here is not tuned...)
6. Being able to take the car to go somewhere instead of having to bike or take crowded trains
7. Having everything handy in the pantry or fridge whenever I want to cook something
8. The space
9. Handpaper (about 99% of the time, there is no handpaper in washrooms in Japan)
10. Some free time (I used to think I didn't have any free time back in Canada but compared to now, I actually had plenty of spare time to draw, read, etc.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment