Tuesday, September 4, 2012

One month to go!

I only have one month left in Japan. It's hard to believe but it's starting to feel real because I'm cleaning up the room, gathering the things I want to keep and getting rid of the things I don't. I have to leave the L-Kan (the residence where I leave) before the 15th of September because new students are starting to come in so I'm slowly getting my things together.

Only one month left... but a busy last month. I'm going to attend practice as much as I can. I'm also going to try to see as many friends as possible before I leave. I graduate on the 20th from the Bekka Japanese Language Program. Then I fly out on the 21st to Hokkaido to visit the area. Then I come back on the 29th, and have just enough time to visit the bank & city hall (to take care of some last documents), and see my grandmother and aunt for the last time before I fly out.

I'll still be updating the blog as much as I can so don't stop reading! : D

6 comments:

Mamoru Vincent Blais-Shiokawa said...

!!!! I have to clean up too!!!

Anonymous said...

You must feel quite accomplished for finishing the whole program. Gratz!

-Louie H.

France said...

It does feel good :) But I know that if I stayed for another 6 months (and entered an even upper level claass) my Japanese could be so much better! But I'll just have to work extra hard on my own.

Anonymous said...

Is staying an option for you? It might be worth looking into since you're already there.

-Louie H.

France said...

It could be an option if I really wanted to, but I feel like it's time to go home. I have to graduate from university, and have lots of other things to do as well. And you also sometimes have to take a step back to see how far you've come.

maman said...

How did you get so wise, girl?

Post a Comment